7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
6-week course begins Wednesday, Oct 1
Rm# 224 @ 7pm
Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form.
That’s why for more than 35 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples understand God’s plan for relationships. In The Art of Marriage, we weave together biblically-centered teaching, real-life stories, humorous vignettes and more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design. Ministry leaders such as Dennis and Barbara Rainey, Voddie Baucham, Russell Moore, Crawford Loritts and others provide the expert teaching while couples who have struggled and overcome openly and honestly share their stories of pain, loss, forgiveness and grace.
Topics covered include:
• Love Happens: God’s Purpose and Plan
• Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
• Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
• Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
• Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
• Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Join us… you will be blessed!