What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is simply a small group of people from all different backgrounds that get together to discuss their faith journey, have some fun and seek how they can serve those in need.
For more information about our Lifegroups, contact:
Adult Discipleship Pastor Troy Johnson
moc.g1524343662ocyra1524343662c@nos1524343662nhojt1524343662 | 919.467.0537 # 207
Why should I join a Life Group?
If you can answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you should probably join a Lifegroup…
- Would you like to connect with other believers in your neighborhood and experience a greater sense of community?
- Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
- Would you like an environment where you can go deeper with the weekend message and discuss how you can actively apply it to your life?
- Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve and care for you when you need help?
- Would you like a place to bring your unchurched spouse, child, family member, friend, etc. to meet other followers of Jesus in a fun, no-pressure, and casual atmosphere?
- Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Would you like “church” to go beyond just what you experience on Sunday mornings?
How do I join a Life Group?
To sign up you have two choices…
You can JOIN a group and get to know other folks from your area. The list of current lifegroups is below to help narrow down to a group that best fits you. You can also view the general location of each group by clicking on the map above.
Or, you can START a new group with some family, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. who attend CaryCOG – or maybe don’t even attend church but are willing and open to discussions about God. We will help you with the materials and training necessary to start a new group. If you'd like to volunteer to host or lead a new lifegroup, email Pastor Troy.
Current Life Groups
AWAKEN LOVE LIFE GROUP
Place: Cary COG - Prayer Room
Meets: Thursdays @ 7:00pm
Contact: Orlando & Nina Jesalva
APEX LIFE GROUP
Place: TBD | Apex
Contact: Rashid Boachie
WEST CARY LIFE GROUP
Place: Amberly | Cary
Meets: 2nd & 4th Sundays @ 6:00pm
* Beginning April, 22*
Contact: Gerry & Tara Warren
CRAFTING W/ MISSIONAL PURPOSE
Place: CaryCOG | Room #222
Meets: Monthly @ 10:00am
Contact: Marge Smith
WOMEN’S LIFE GROUP
Place: CaryCOG | Room #213
Meets: Every other Tuesday evening
Note: Women Only
Contact: Kym Miller
Place: CaryCOG | Mission Kids Room #109
Meets: Sundays @ 9:00am
Note: Women Only
Contact: Jill Strickland
Place: CaryCOG | Room #224
Meets: Tuesdays @ 7:00pm
Note: Women Only
Contact: Sue Borden
SOUTHWEST RALEIGH LIFE GROUP
Place: Hunters Bluff Drive | Raleigh
Meets: 2nd & 4th Sundays @ 5:30pm
Contact: Jeff & Robin Barton
HOLLY SPRINGS LIFE GROUP
Place: Muses Mill Court | Holly Springs
Meets: 2nd & 4th Sundays @ 4:30pm
Contact: Kent & Michelle Benson
FOR ZION’S SAKE LIFE GROUP
Place: Holland Road | Fuquay-Varina
Meets: Every other Thursday @ 7:00pm
Contact: Frank & Carole Gruber
WAKE FOREST LIFE GROUP
Place: Fanning Drive | Wake Forest
Meets: 2nd & 4th Fridays @ 6:30pm
Contact: Mike & Sandy Vickers