What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is simply a small group of people from all different backgrounds that get together to discuss their faith journey, have some fun and seek how they can serve those in need.
Why should I join a Life Group?
If you can answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you should probably join a Lifegroup…
- Would you like to connect with other believers in your neighborhood and experience a greater sense of community?
- Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
- Would you like an environment where you can go deeper with the weekend message and discuss how you can actively apply it to your life?
- Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve and care for you when you need help?
- Would you like a place to bring your unchurched spouse, child, family member, friend, etc. to meet other followers of Jesus in a fun, no-pressure, and casual atmosphere?
- Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Would you like “church” to go beyond just what you experience on Sunday mornings?
How do I join a Life Group?
To sign up you have two choices…
You can JOIN a group and get to know other folks from your area. The list of current lifegroups is below to help narrow down to a group that best fits you. You can also view the general location of each group by clicking on the map above.
Or, you can START a new group with some family, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. who attend CaryCOG – or maybe don’t even attend church but are willing and open to discussions about God. We will help you with the materials and training necessary to start a new group. If you'd like to volunteer to host or lead a new lifegroup, email Pastor Troy.