CaryCOG Preschool exists, in partnership with parents and church, to provide a loving, nurturing, Christ-centered environment of discovery and learning for preschoolers. Children will be treated as precious creations of God, each with unique talents, interests, and needs. The Preschool staff, rooted in a personal relationship with Jesus, seeks to lay the foundation that will encourage each child to become a disciple of Christ as well as lifelong learners.
We believe in meeting the needs of the whole child: spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical. We recognize that God has made each child unique, and we believe that each child is a special addition to our preschool. Our curriculum is set up to encourage spiritual growth, hands-on learning, creative experiences and academic readiness. We know that children learn best by actively engaging in their environment, and many of our activities revolve around that concept. We believe in and follow Cary Church of God’s Declaration of Faith which supports biblical principles, spiritual growth, and Christian morals and values within the classroom.
- To integrate Christian faith throughout the curriculum.
- Our teachers will relate education to the child’s understanding about God and Christian life so that the spiritual and developmental aspects of the curriculum become a foundation for a lifelong faith. To develop a cooperative/supportive relationship among the child, the family and the preschool.
- To provide developmentally appropriate activities.
- To teach children about their relationship with God and all people in the world.
If you're interested in enrolling your child in our preschool, please contact:
Director, Early Childhood Ministries
We offer a 1/2-day session per day. All requests will be based on current availability, or on wait-list status.
- Morning session from 8:00am - 12:00 pm (Noon)
We've developed our own age-appropriate curriculum and lesson plans that aligns with current NC education standards, which also includes lessons based on Christian faith, so when children go off to kindergarten they will be fully prepared for public school.
Additionally, children will participate in Chapel once per week led by either our Family & Children Pastor, or our Lead Pastor.
In addition to our regular classes, the following activities may be added to your package as applicable:
Soccer Shots is offered Thursday mornings
9 weeks / $12 week